TGIM? Thank God it's Monday? Huh?!
Monday - the mind felt empty and in a daze.
Even the feet felt extra heavy as I trudged up the slightly inclined pedestrian walk.
"How was your weekend?" came a cheery question.
Somehow the mind was a blank. What did I do over the weekend??
Must be something very ordinary and inconsequential since I can't remember it!
All that came to mind was the cuppa tea at Yakun @ Funan.
Monday.
If the weekend were a blanket, I want to pull it and snuggle under it.
Only three more days to the next weekend as this Friday's a public holiday (Good Friday)! Hurrah!
Creative Commons
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Singapore License.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.
Monday, 17 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
its wednesday and i hope the week has since jumpstarted for you !
Post a Comment