Sunday, 3 August 2008

settings - dark and bright

It really was dark - the latest Batman movie "The Dark Knight". And disturbing. How the minds were manipulated; how one didn't know who to trust ...


But for old romantics like me, I prefer a definitive ending. Boring, I know. But I do love "happily ever after" fairy tales.

So I was glad to emerge into the bright sunlight after the morning movie in GV Plaza, leaving behind the packed car park in Plaza Singapura. Packed on a Sunday morning!
~~~ In the afternoon, under the bright sunlight, came a little sunbird, its yellow chest a bright spot that distinguished it from the leaves it hid among. My fumbling and clumsy fingers didn't manage to get a good photo of it, and the mobile phone was full of photos when the sunbird went from bush to bush, to pose! Sigh! I hope it didn't go away disappointed with the lack of photos!

Anyway, the sunbird is somewhere among the top of the plant - really!




The sunbird looked somewhat like this >>


Though I didn't get a good picture of the sunbird, I got a close-up picture of the snail, or some slimey thing without shell. It was hiding under the "fairies" next to the pond.

< < It's there next to the dry leaf.


No comments: